Government Proposal Writing Services
When Positioned as Uniquely Qualified...
You'll Start Winning Government Contracts!
Contact: The RFP Firm's Proposal Writing Services
The truth is, most businesses struggle with their current proposal writing efforts and fail to submit winning responses to government RFPs.
"Presenting your company's skills, qualifications, and experience in a persuasive manner that sets you apart from competitors is where we can give you an edge."
With the right expertise, you'll be able to take advantage of the lucrative government contract opportunities for your business. Done wrong... You'll experience a loss of time and money!Read More About Our RFP Proposal Writing Services
If you're facing a deadline, don't have the expertise, or simply need advice, call now!The RFP Firm was founded by professional business and government contract proposal consultants who provide concise and proven strategic RFP writing and proposal management services to contractors across the United States in response to federal, state, or commercial business opportunities.
How You Benefit:
- Avoid the Most Deadly Mistakes When Submitting Your RFPs.
- Submit More Competitive RFP/Proposals.
- Overcome Past Performance Struggles.
- Submit Higher Quality Technical Proposal Writing.
- Increase the Probability of Being Awarded Contracts.
How We're Different:
- Worked for large government contracting firms and therefore know what to look for and what it takes to win.
- Seasoned professionals proficient in developing strategic partnerships and aliances with many years of experience working with government agencies.
- Bring strategic planning and focused attention to help you beat the competition when preparing bids for federal government contracts.
- Understand that you get nothing in this business by coming in second in the proposal selection process.
What We Provide:
- Full-Service Project Management.
- Custom Editing and Proposal Writing Services.
- Pre-Proposal Review and Content Preparation.
- Preparation of the Final Proposal Documents.
- Post-Review of Existing Proposal Content.
Technical Proposal Writing:When translating your business benefits into strategic advantages for your clients, a commercial proposal writing service should develop a narrative that specifies how your company will implement a solution that results in achieving each objective in the scope of work. You will communicate your understanding of the clients primary objectives and detailed requirements, any potential obstacles and how you've been able to handle those in the past, your company's unique approach and how it will benefit your client, and how your methodology will mitigate the risks involved and lead to a successful outcome. Using a technical proposal writing firm will help you achieve these goals.
What are Your Odds of Winning Federal Government Contracts?This is a common question. Unfortunately, the true answer is "It depends." Federal business opportunities can be initiated because of several factors including:
- The existing contractor, for whatever reason, has no plans to continue or has opted-out of taking advantage of the continuation clauses in the contract.
- The government may want to see who else is out there and what additional expertise or value might be brought to the contract (this is often true with RFQs).
- The existing contractor has not performed up to government expectations.
- A limited competitive landscape may give you an advantage.
- Your company has worked on several government contracts performing the scope of work as either a prime, subcontractor, or teaming partner.
- It is a new contract open to competitive bidding and your company has successfully completed other contracts similar in scope, size, and complexity.