RFP Consulting ServicesHelping Small & Medium Size Companies Position Themselves with a Unique and Compelling Solution for Government RFP Proposals.
- Commercial Businesses and Non-Profit Organizations
- Construction, Maintenance, and Rehabilitation
- IT Server Maintenance, Hosting, and IT Security
- Engineering and Environmental Services
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Food Service Concessions
- Online Educational Services
- Legal Services
- Medical Services
- Freight and Transportation
- Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance
- Building Maintenance and Cleaning Services
- Professional Consulting Services
- Security Contracting
How The RFP Firm Can HelpIn response to a RFP, service support can be critical. Small and medium size businesses often don't have the expertise or the manpower available to devote to the development of a high quality proposal. Add the complexity of most federal solicitations and the high quality of technical writing required, and you will build a strong case for hiring a Government RFP proposal writing firm who can provide comprehensive RFP Consulting Services.
- Building a Solid Foundation: This includes tearing apart the RFP to create an outline that takes into account every instruction, requirement, and evaluation criteria. You may need a compliance matrix, project schedule, organizational chart, updated resumes, and past performance questionnaires sent to your customers. Any amendments will also need to be identified and acknowledged.
- Allocating Resources: Sections of the outline can be distributed to in-house subject matter experts for details regarding the project plan, contract team and staff qualifications, quality assurance plan, safety plan, methodology, pricing proposal, etc.
- Writing, Editing, and Formatting: Creating a custom template and formatting the content as it is integrated into a master draft sets the foundation for comprehensive editing of the content for correct language, flow, grammar, spelling, and other issues. Call-outs will be identified, as well as, graphics, schedules, graphs, bullets, and other methods that help create clarity of content.